8/29/2010

Bead Artist of the Week!

 I haven't done one of these in a while but this morning before I begin BeadMania(beading all day) I figured I would post a artist that I am really beginning to love.

This week the artist goes by the name PixelPumpkinKitty. She only started posting things on Pixelgasm about a month ago and has already made a huge collection. She usually has a piece every day.
Here are some of my favourites:

She does some of these flowers from a cross stitching book and they are amazing.


Those are the ones she has done so far and they are amazing. I love them all.

Another thing she has done that I love is Portraits of Cats:

They look so cute that it makes me want to squeal.


My other favourite piece she has done was a Sailor Moon one. I am a huge fan of the show and have been since I was like 9 or so, I want to make my own Sailor Moon pieces and she is really giving me some great ideas.


Be sure to check her out every day as she has been beading 25 days straight.
PixelPumpkinKitty's Beads

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. I love you for it :)