6/23/2012

Back from the dead

I'm sure you all thought I disappeared forever and I thought I would have too. It's been so long since I wrote anything on this blog and I'm posting now because people have been bugging me about it.
So long time no see everyone :D. Glad to be back.
It's been a crazy year so far for me. Work has been keeping me busy along with regular life stuff.Had my braces taken off in January was very exciting for me. Being on vacation for 2 weeks and having a friend visiting kept me even more busy.
So beading has almost taken a back seat to everything else in my life.
So today, it's going to be a quick photo dump with all the projects I have done and then something at the end so please read on :D.


Now here is the part for you guys. What do you want to see on my blog? I really don't exactly what else I should post. So post a comment, ask anything and next post I will reply to all the comments.

Welcoming myself back
Jen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. I love you for it :)