9/29/2010

A lot going on Part 1

This post is going to be a fairly lengthy one for a number of reasons.
First off, I want to show you all the art I have been doing since last week when my bead order finally arrived.


It's been a good few days of beading.
I love the pumpkin that I did, it looks like it's sitting in a window and will make a great Halloween decoration.

That witch was a royal pain to make. It took me a long time to do the colours just right. There was a lot of editing to do, which is my least favourite part of the whole process. Now, my last bead order I got some Nabbi beads, which are a different company of beads. They offer other colours that Perler just doesn't. I was excited to use them and give my pieces some new looks. Nabbi beads don't melt as well so it became a delicate process of making sure other parts weren't melting too much and make the piece very uneven. Overall she turned out amazing and can't wait to hang her up for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. I love you for it :)