6/25/2010

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man!

Tonight I felt like beading but really had no idea what I wanted to do. I looked through my files and saw nothing of interest. I went onto Sprite Resource and spent about 20 minutes or so looking around. I came across Oogie Boogie and decided he would be fun to do. So I added it to Perler Pal and saw it was only 5 colours. Score!
Well 3 hours later, it was a slighty different tune. There is so many of the beads I had to put in bead by bead. Let me tell ya, that part takes forever.

Once it was done, I went about ironing it. After last night's project disaster, I was nervous to iron it. Thankfully the beading gods smiled upon me and I had no problems at all. He is now hanging proudly in the bedroom.


May he haunt your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. I love you for it :)